How to look up words on a page word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Writer is one of the reliable WPS Office suite with all perfect office software functions. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. It really does not matter what your profession is, as long as you have WPS on your device, you can easily edit, make new files, and create different documents with different functions and steps.
Today we will learn how to look up words on a page. So here we will discuss in a few easy steps that how can we how to look up words on a page document by following really simple and easy steps. No matter on which device you are using WPS on, this method is workable on every devices. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer. The following steps will guide you.
How to look up words on a page?
1. Open your word document, and click Home>Find and Replace>Find
2. In the pop-up dialog, we can input the content that we need to find in the Find what text box, and then we can locate them by clicking Find Previous and Find Next. If we select Highlight All in the Reading Highlight drop-down button, all the searched words will be highlighted.
3. In the three menu: More, Format, Special, we can also set some restricted conditions for the search results to find what we need more accurately.
4. For example, we set Find whole words only in the More menu. Then those words that contain it as a part will not be displayed.
How to add pages on word?
That is why it is necessary for the user to handle the terms about what a WPS Writer, the easier the compression will be in the handling of how to insert blank pages in this software. After editing the document, we sometimes may want to insert a blank page in the middle to supplement related content. So how can we do that?
1. After clicking the page, click the Blank Page drop-down button in the Insert tab.
2. Here, we can choose Vertical Text Box or Horizontal Text Box.
How to delete blank pages on word?
It really does not matter what your profession is, as long as you have WPS on your device, you can easily edit, make new files, and create different documents with different functions and steps. If we want to delete a blank page, place the mouse on the blank page. Now hold down the Backspace key, and press the Delete key to delete the blank page. It is an easy step.
Integrated with four feature-rich applications, WPS Office is a sophisticated office suite for document editing, spreadsheet management and data calculation. As mentioned above, the few simpler functions of WPS that will help you out no matter what your profession is. You can edit, make or re-edit your documents anywhere, anytime and on any device. WPS Office is an app built to address a specific need.
WPS Office is a world-leading office software solution provider for improving individual and business productivity.
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to Insert a Checkbox in Word Document on Mac or Windows
- 5. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 6. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?