How to make a title page in WPS word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Do you want to make your paper and portfolio unique? WPS Word Office can help you design the documents of your choice to create a good impression. The WPS Writer is an excellent platform for generating a title page or a cover page.
You can add covers to your business papers, resumes, reports, thesis, and other required documents or files.
If you are thinking of how we can create the title page of your file on WPS Office, then you don't have to worry. Here we have listed the steps with pictures to make your task easier. Just follow the following steps to design your cover page.
How to create a cover page for a document on WPS?
1. Suppose you want to set up your cover page, open Word on WPS.
2. You can go to the section tab and click on Cover Pages.
How to add a cover page in WPS Writer?
Or you can also click on the Insert tab to turn to the Cover Pages. You can follow the steps or you may use the pictorial displays to complete your task more quickly.
1. Once you click on the cover pages, you will get a drop-down list where you can see different kinds of covers.
2. So you can easily select the title page of your choice, including business, resume, thesis, and transverse.
3. Quickly select the sample and insert your information to replace the built-in data on the front page.
How to add a front cover in WPS Word Office?
1. If you want to delete the cover page, click on Remove Cover Page in the drop-down list of Cover Pages and delete the page.
2. Then you can add a new front page by adding a new cover.
You will find it a helpful tutorial with dominant features. Beginners can benefit from the given content by following the above-listed steps to add a title page in Word WPS Office.
For more practice, you can also visit our WPS Academy. View and subscribe to WPS Academy and Download WPS Office for free to edit Word/Excel/PPT/PDF.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a checkbox in word document on Mac or Windows
- 4. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 5. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences