How to make an excellent student resume in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you stepping out into the professional world? Are you fretting about how to prepare your first resume? It seems a tough job for a fresh graduate to make a student resume, but fear not! WPS Office is here to offer the methods of sprucing up your resume.
Designing and creating a student resume from scratch requires a series of professional skills, but WPS Office provides diverse resume templates for quick use.
· Steps to make an excellent resume with templates for all students
1. Open WPS Office and go to the homepage.
2. Click Apps and then click Templates.
3. Here is a tab specially for resumes on the left of the screen. Click to enter the resume templates library.
4. Choose the resume suitable for students and click Use Now.
5. Then you can edit the content inside based on your own information. The preset information on the templates is a also a good reference for you. You can use similar sentences or descriptions to polish your expressions.
· What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
There are more ways to make an excellent student resume than using resume templates in WPS Office. Click the following links to read more tutorials:
How to create a resume for work |a free tutorial in WPS Academy
Resume Master |a free tutorial in WPS Academy
Use WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.
Was this helpful?