How to open a resume format online in WPS Office Word
Are you a job seeker? Are you still looking for a professional resume format/template? Continue to read this free tutorial in WPS Official Academy and you will quickly master how to open a resume format online in WPS Office Word.
Now let's figure out how to open a resume format online in WPS Office Word.
lSteps to open a resume format online in WPS Office Word
1. Click to visit the official site of WPS Template.
2. Enter resume in the search box.
3. Click one to preview the template, and click Edit in browser to open and edit online, or Download to save the template and edit in WPS Office Writer.
Note: Remember to sign in first, so that you can edit the resume format online.
The WPS Template Premium members can also enjoy more practical templates. Don't hesitate to subscribe for WPS Premium.
We genuinely recommend you to download desktop application and enjoy more powerful and handy features.
The above is how we can open a resume format online in WPS Office Word. Of course, you can try to create a resume on your own. You're welcome to visit WPS Academy for more relevant tutorials.
lWhat is WPS Office?
WPS Office is a professional and user-friendly WPS Office suite including four powerful modules of WPS Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation and PDF. As the best alternative to Microsoft office suite, WPS Office is trusted by over 100,000,000 users all over the world for its powerful functions, concise interface and intuitive path.
Check out these tips and tricks to master WPS Office. Whether you need to create a report, write a letter, update your resume, create a cover page or add a cross reference, free WPS Office is ready and waiting. Learn how to take your Word, PPT, Excel and PDF from plain to exceptional. Find out the tips and tricks you need to know so that you can use Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet and PDF like a pro!
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 2. How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer
- 3. Use COUNTIF function for conditional statistics
- 4. Quickly locate the name of the row and column where the cell is located
- 5. How to add text superscript and subscript
- 6. Adjust shape fill in WPS Presentation