How to open the Find function in WPS Presentation
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.
2. Click the Home tab → the Find button.
3. In the Find what box of the pop-up dialog, we can enter the contents that we want to find in this file.
4. Click the Find Next button. Then, the corresponding contents will be highlighted on slides.
5. After the search, we can click the Close button to close the Find dialog.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?