How to open the Find function in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.
2. Click the Home tab → the Find button.
3. In the Find what box of the pop-up dialog, we can enter the contents that we want to find in this file.
4. Click the Find Next button. Then, the corresponding contents will be highlighted on slides.
5. After the search, we can click the Close button to close the Find dialog.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How to use the page break preview feature
- 2. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 3. How to find, replace, and locate content
- 4. How can we add underline and strikethrough
- 5. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file
- 6. How can we check word count in the Document