how to print a single label in word 2010 ?
How to print a label in Word? If you're looking for labels to personalize your emails, you can use Word. This complete tool offers you a wide variety of functions to create and print mailing labels, saving you time and effort.
Below you will learn how to print a label in Word in simple steps.
How to print a label in Word or a page of the same labels?
Word Documents offers several options for creating your labels; below, you will learn how to print a label in word 2010. Plus, you'll learn how to fill a sheet with return address labels or create a single mailing label.
1. Go to the “Mailings tab in the Word document.
2. In the Create group, select Labels. An Envelopes and Labels dialog box will open with the Labels tab selected.
3. You need to select Options, and Label Options will open.
4. You will need to choose your label brand in the list of Label Providers or Label Products. Then select the product number that matches the labels you want to print on.
5. To continue, you must select OK.
6. Type an address and other information in the Address box.
7. In the Print section, you will need to select Full page of the same label. This way, you can print one page of the same address labels.
8. Next, you will need to select Single Label so that you can print a label. To continue, you must choose the column and row where you want the address to print on your label sheet.
9. The label sheet should be in your printer, and select Print. You can select Save to print them later if you wish.
As you can see, to know how to print a label in word on mac is simple and fast. It will allow you to have a whole sheet of the same custom labels whenever you want.
How to print a label in Word and how to create a page with different labels?
If you want to know how to print a label in Word free and create a page of different labels, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the “Mailings tab
2. When in the Create group, you will need to select Labels. The Envelopes and Labels dialog box will open with the Labels tab selected.
3. To continue with the steps of how to print a label in word 2016, you must select Options. This will open Label Options.”
4. You must choose the label brand from the Label Providers or Label Products list. You will then need to choose the product number matching the labels you want to print.
Note: Word for Mac 2016 and 2019 may also ask for the type of printer.
5. Click OK.
6. Select New Document. Word will create a new document that will show you a blank label page and match the brand dimensions and label size you have selected.
Note: In the steps on how to print a label in word a document for Mac 2016 and 2019, you will not need to select New Document.” After selecting OK in the previous step, Word will open a new document that will contain a table with the dimensions that match that product tag.
7. Go to the Layout tab in table tools and choose View Grid Lines if the label outlines do not appear.
8. You will need to write the information you want on each label.
9. Go to Files and select Print, and when you are ready to print your labels, you will need to select the Print button. You can also save the document for future use.
10. These steps also help you learn how to print a label in word 2013.
Did you learn how to print a label in Word? With the above options, you can create and print your mailing labels comfortably and without complications. If you want to learn new Word features, you can follow WPS Academy.
You can also download WPS Office to create and edit Excel, Word, and PowerPoint documents for free.