how to print from word document ?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How to print from Word? If you need to print any document, you can do it directly from Word. When your document is completely ready, you can start printing. The first thing is to have a printer connected to your computer.
This way, you can preview your document and start the printing process. Below you can learn how to print from Word (how to print from Word) in simple steps.
How to print from word a document?
If you want to learn how to print a document from Word, you must follow these steps:
1. Open or create a Word document. You should open the Print dialog box when your document is ready to print.
2. Click on File. This option is found in the menu bar in the upper left corner of the screen or on a tab in the upper left corner of the window.
3. Then, you will need to click on Print. The Print dialog box will open.
4. To continue with the steps on how to print from Word free, you will need to select your print options. Your default printer will be displayed. If you want to select another printer, you must click on its name.
Which pages do you want to print. You can print all pages of your document or select to print the currently displayed page, specific pages, a highlighted selection, odd pages only, or even pages.
You will also need to select the number of copies to print.
Select the size of the paper to print and the number of pages to print per daughter.
5. Once everything is in order, you must click Print or the OK option. This label may change depending on the version of Word you have.
How to print from word on mac?
If you want to learn how to print from word on mac, follow the steps below:
1. In the File menu, you must click on Print.
2. To preview each page, click the arrows at the bottom of the preview.
Note: If you can't see the preview, under Presets, you'll need to select Copies and Pages and then check the box next to Show Quick Preview.
3. Choose the number of copies and any other options you want for your print. Then click the Print button.
How to print from Word double-sided?
How to print from word 2010 duplex? This type of printing is a way of being able to save paper. This option may vary depending on your printer model. To continue, follow these steps:
1. Use a print preview. Go to File and then Print, and you can see the preview.
2. Use smaller page margins. You can use Smaller Margins if you need your document to take up fewer printed pages, you can use Smaller Margins. Go to Page Layout and click on Margins, then select Narrow or the Custom Margins option for smaller margins.
3. In this step of how to print from word 2016, you can print double-sided. Go to File and then to Print select the menu just below the Pages field. If you have never changed this option, it will say, Print single sided. Select Manually print on both sides. You will then be able to print your document.
Note: One side of the page will print first, and then you need to reload the page in the printer to print the other side. Some printers do it automatically, and it will reload and print on the second side without you doing anything.
These steps are the correct way how to print from word 2013. You can also check the Manual Duplex option in the Print dialog.
Did you learn how to print from Word? With any of the options mentioned above, you can correctly print your document from Word. If you want more information about Word features, you can follow WPS Academy.
You can also download WPS Office to edit your Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents for free.