How to print gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Take this table as an example.
1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then select the Print Titles button in the upper menu bar. Then the Page Setup dialog box will pop up.
2. Here, we can check Gridlines in the Print area.
3. Click OK. Then we can print gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula