Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
how to set up double sided printing in word ?
Do you know how to set up double sided printing in Word? Duplex printing means printing on both sides of the paper. The best way to do duplex printing is if your printer supports it.
Most printers now offer the option of duplex printing automatically. While with other printers, you will have to do the process manually. Below you will learn 3 ways how to set up double sided printing in Word.
How to print double-sided on a home printer?
If you want to know how to set up double sided printing in Word, you can follow the steps below:
1. To know how to set up double sided printing in word 2010 the first thing you need to do is open the Word document you want to print double sided.
2. Click on File and Print.
3. Then, in Settings, you will need to click on the Down Arrow on the right side of the Print One Sided option.
4. If the printer can print duplex automatically, you must select one of the two Print on Both Sides options, either Short Edge or Long Edge.
Note: If the printer you use does not have the automatic duplex printing option, you will need to select Manually print on both sides.
5. To continue, you will need to click the Print button.
How to set up double sided printing in Word on Mac?
To learn how to set up double sided printing in Word on Mac, you will need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Word file you want to print and in the File menu, click Print. Then you need to click on Copies and Pages> Layout.
2. Click 2-Sided, and then you need to select Long Edge Binding or Short Edge Binding.
With these simple steps on how to set up double sided printing in Word free, you can get the job done right.
How to print double-sided with Word request for manual flipping?
You are in the right place to learn how to set up double-sided printing in Word with manual broadcasting.
1. Open the Word document
2. Please go to File> Print Menu. You must select the correct printer and set the properties to enable duplex printing.
3. Go to Settings. Then click Print 1 Sided, and a second option will open. You will need to select Manually print on both sides.
4. In this last step of how to set up double sided printing in Word a document, click the Print icon to start printing. The printer will start printing all odd pages and stop. Word will prompt you to reload the paper to print the even-numbered pages.
As you can see, the steps of how to set up double sided printing in word 2016 are simple and easy.
Were you able to learn How to set up double sided printing in word 2013? It is a simple process, and with any of the options mentioned above, you can achieve it. If you want to learn more about Word, you can also follow WPS Academy.
Additionally, it will allow you to download WPS Office to edit any Word, Excel, and PowerPoint document for free. It will be a way to enhance your work experience.