How to align double-sided print in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How to align double-sided print in Word? To print on both sides of the paper, you need to check if your printer supports duplex printing. Otherwise, you will need to do the process manually.
When you want to print a two-sided document in Word, you'll need to adjust the margins to have a fairly symmetrical alignment. Below you can learn a little more about duplex printing and how to align double-sided print in Word in simple steps.
How to align double-sided print in Word symmetric
1. Open the Word file to align and click on the Layout tab. Continue clicking on Margins, and then select Custom Margins. You can also click the Design tab and the arrow icon in the bottom right corner of Page Setup. If you want to learn how to align double-sided print in word 2010, you can also follow these steps.
2. In the Page Setup window, in the Multiple Pages interface, you need to select Mirror Margins. You can align the margins in Margins with size: Top 2.5 cm, bottom 2.5 cm, inside 3.5 cm, and outside 1.5 cm.
3. Next, click the Paper tab, under Size paper, and choose A4 paper size. Then click OK to save Word's margin settings for duplex printing.
4. To finish, click on View and select Multiple Pages. Your margins will already be symmetrical in your duplex printing.
As you can see, to know how to align double-sided print in word 2013 is simple and quick.
How to align double-sided print in Word on a Mac with a duplex-compatible printer?
To learn the process of how to align double-sided print in Word on Mac, follow these steps:
1. Open the Word document you want to print.
2. Click on File. It's in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Click on Print. You can do it from the keyboard by pressing Command + P.
4. How to align double-sided print in word 2016? To continue, you must click on the dropdown below the targeting options. By default, the name of the program you are using will appear.
Then select Layout. It's in the dropdown menu with the name of the app you're using.
5. Click the Two Sided dropdown menu. If you notice that the duplex option is grayed out, your printer may not support duplex printing.
6. You will need to select Short Edge Binding or Long Edge Binding.
7. To finish, you must click on Print. Your pages will print double-sided automatically.
How to align double-sided print in Word manually?
If your printer does not support automatic duplex printing, you can follow these steps:
1. In your Word document, click on the File tab and click Print.
2. In the Settings section, click Print on one side to open the dropdown menu, and then click Manually print on both sides. When printing begins, Word prompts you to turn the page over to print from the other side.
As you can see to know how to align double-sided print in word a document will allow you to have excellent duplex printing.
Have you learned how to align double-sided print in Word? Word is a complete program that will allow you to have a professional document as you need it. If you want to learn new Word features, you can follow WPS Academy.
You can also download WPS Office to create and edit Excel, Word, and PowerPoint documents for free.