how to print label in word 2016 ?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It is often necessary to make labels that allow us to organize various things in a much more organized and simple way. This task can become tedious if you don't know how to print label in Word properly. For this, it is necessary to have the knowledge to carry out this task in an extremely simple way that allows you to make the most of its benefits.
By knowing how to print label in Word, you will have at your disposal the necessary tools to organize the one you want in a much more efficient way. This is a great benefit since you will not have to invest much time in carrying out this task.
How to print label in word on mac?
When using any writing software, you should pay attention to what system you are running said software on. This is because often, the interface can change, and knowing how to print label in Word 2016 might not be useful if you don't know how to use said interface. This is why you must know how to print labels in Word in any system you find yourself in.
1. With the document open, select the Email tab and then select Labels.
2. Once in the Labels section, click on Options.
3. A new menu will be displayed where you can select options such as the printer to use and the label supplier, which is found in Label products. In the same way, you can select the type of label you want. You have to configure it to your liking and press OK.
4. You can continue configuring the address in the Delivery address box. In this same section, you can change the font and the letter size to be used. Once all these steps are done, you must print it as if it were a normal document.
How to print label in word 2013?
You can use pre-programmed settings on many occasions, but you can also customize these settings. For this, you must know how to print label in Word free and thus do a precise job without errors. Knowing how to print label in Word can be very helpful if you use it properly.
1. With the Word file open, you should go to the Email tab.
2. Proceed to click on Labels.
3. Next, you will see an extensive menu in which you can enter information such as the address. You can also mark the Return address. Decide if you want to print one sheet with the same or just one label in the Print section. If you wish to change the label configuration, proceed to click on Options.
4. With the new menu open, select Product number to change the type of label you want to use. All the modified information will appear in the Label Information section. To finish, click on OK.
5. Once all the previous steps have been completed, select Print, and the printing process will automatically begin.
Use multiple labels on a single page of a word document
Knowing how to print label in Word 2010 can allow you to use the same option differently. In this way, you can achieve better results. The how to print label in word a document may vary depending on the edition of the software you are using, but these options do not usually vary too much. By knowing how to print label in Word, your work will have a much more professional and organized appearance to achieve ideal results.
1. Select the Emails tab and use the Labels button.
2. Once in the Envelope and labels window, go to Options.
3. In Label options, go to Product number, select the 30 per page option and then select OK.
4. Once you are back in the Envelope and labels window, select the New document option. Next, you will notice that a blank label template will appear for you to use.
Learning how to print label in Word can give you the best chance of making the most of the tools at your disposal. This way, you will be able to optimize your effort greatly and the time invested in carrying out said task.
If you want to use these tools effectively, the ideal is to use software capable of offering to satisfy your needs effectively. With WPS Office, you have all these tools and many more customization options.