how to print labels with word 2013 ?
On a day-to-day basis, it is necessary to carry out various documents that can be very useful depending on the function they must fulfill. On many occasions, it is necessary to make labels in a document, but for this, you must know how to print labels with Word.
Knowing how to print labels with Word can be extremely beneficial since you will have enough skills to carry out this activity efficiently. This will allow you to perform better when performing all these activities.
How to print labels with word a document?
To learn how to print labels with Word free is essential when carrying out any activity within a document. This is because there are many occasions when you can use it, and, ideally, you know how to do it most appropriately. These instructions will teach you how to quickly and safely print labels with Word.
1. Go to your Word document to work on and select the Email tab.
2. Next, use the Labels option found in the Create section.
3. You will notice an extensive menu where you can enter different information such as the address, the number of labels to print, and the form. Once you have modified it to your liking, proceed to Options.
4. Once the new menu is displayed, change the type of label to Product number and proceed to click on Accept.
5. After completing the previous step, you will return to the Envelopes and Labels tab and click on Print.
How to print labels with word 2013?
Although it may seem simple, the truth is that knowing how to print labels with Word 2010 and 2013 can be complicated when using these tools in many ways. This is why you can count on the possibility of learning how to print labels with Word in a simple way. With these instructions shown here, you will be able to know how to print labels with Word properly in a detailed way.
1. To start, go to the Email tab and click on the Labels button.
2. A new Envelopes and Labels section will open, and you must enter Options.
3. Once you are in Label options, select the 30 per page option found in the Product number section and then click on OK.
4. When you return to the previous menu, click New document.
5. A wide variety of label templates you can use will automatically generate in your Word file.
How to print labels with word on mac?
This is the perfect opportunity if you have a Mac device and want to learn how to print labels with Word 2016. By knowing how to print labels with Word properly in the interface of these devices, you can easily make labels on your documents. You have to follow these instructions.
1. To start, select the Emails tab in your Word document and then go to Labels.
2. In the Labels section, you must click on Options.
3. This will open a new section where you can select various options, such as the printer you want to use and the type of label. Once you have selected the one you prefer, press OK.
4. Next, you must enter the delivery address you want or select a previously saved one. Once you have completed all these steps, you must go to the printing section to do it as if it were any other document.
There are many ways to make use of how to print labels with Word quickly, organize, and efficiently. This is effective regardless of whether they are a great expert or just developing your office skills.
If you want to have a wide variety of tools, you can download WPS Office and thus have everything you need to create your documents. This is completely free and undoubtedly will satisfy your needs when making any label.