How to remove a page break in word document 2016
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It is time for you to learn how to remove a page break in Word and thus take advantage of the tool for personalizing your documents. If you want to learn a lot more about Word, it is only right that you look for the simplest way to remove page breaks. This way, you will have a more organized document ready to be delivered to your superiors at work.
For you to understand how to remove a page break in word 2010, it is good that you apply one of the following methods:
How to remove page breaks in Word using the remove tool?
The first method of how to remove a page break in word 2016 that you should apply to your documents is:
1. Open the Word document where you want to remove page breaks.
2. Go to the home tab and then click on show/hide to show the hidden marks that cannot be printed.
3. You will have to double click on the marks and press the delete key.
4. Again, you will have to select the show/hide option to hide all the marks in the document. If you want to undo changes to the file, you can use the command control + z.
How to remove a page break in Word using the find and replace tool?
If you are looking for a new method to know how to remove a page break in Word a document, you can use the find and replace tool. This time you will have to do the following:
1. Open the Word document where you want to apply the new method of how to remove a page break in Word.
2. Use the command control + H to open the find and replace box.
3. With the Find and replace box, you will have to click on the replace tab and then select search. Eventually, you will have to click on more to view the rest of the options.
4. You must click on special and choose the manual page break in that menu. It would help if you let the blank replace box proceed to make all the changes.
How to remove a page break in Word manually?
In case you want to know how to remove a page break in Word on Mac or Windows manually, you should do this:
1. Open the Word document and automatically go to the review tab located between the correspondence and view options.
2. Now, you must click on track changes options located in the same name group.
3. You will have to deactivate the tracking option in the change tracking box.
4. Finally, you must press control + shift + E to deactivate the control of changes.
Following the previously explained methods, you may have no problem knowing how to remove a page break in word 2013. You have to put everything you have learned into practice and improve how you use Word. However, for you to become proficient with the software, you will need professional help.
It is good that you search for more information on how to remove a page break in Word free or similar tools supported by WPS Academy. On the website, you could know in a simpler way how to remove a page break in Word online or also solve the doubts that remained in your mind. On the other hand, you should go to the website to download WPS Office without paying a single penny for the software.
Was this helpful?