How to remove the password from a PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Considering file security, sometimes we set password to protect PDF files from being opened or edited. However, we sometimes need to remove the password from a PDF and WPS PDF can help you perform this quickly and easily. Here are the steps.
1. Open WPS PDF and select Open PDF. In the pop-up box, browse the PDF protected by a password, select it and enter the password to open.
2. Navigate to the Protect tab and click the Encrypt button. In the pop-up dialog box, you can see the password set previously. Then click the check box to cancel the password and click Confirm. This way the password protection is removed .
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
- 1. How to add password to PDF in WPS Office free online?
- 2. How to remove password from excel file in less than 5 minutes
- 3. How to password protect an excel file but allow read only
- 4. How do password protect an excel file
- 5. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 6. How to use the PDF password remover in WPS Office