How to remove the password from a PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Considering file security, sometimes we set password to protect PDF files from being opened or edited. However, we sometimes need to remove the password from a PDF and WPS PDF can help you perform this quickly and easily. Here are the steps.
1. Open WPS PDF and select Open PDF. In the pop-up box, browse the PDF protected by a password, select it and enter the password to open.
2. Navigate to the Protect tab and click the Encrypt button. In the pop-up dialog box, you can see the password set previously. Then click the check box to cancel the password and click Confirm. This way the password protection is removed .
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide