How To Select customized PPT Slide Background Color
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you looking for ways to make your ppt slides more interesting and engaging? One way to do this is by selecting a unique background for your slides. There are many different types of backgrounds that you can choose from, and it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of ppt slide backgrounds and how to select the right one for your presentation.
Some benefits of selecting a customized ppt slide background include:
-Making your presentation more visually appealing
-Helping your audience to focus on the content of your presentation
-Setting the tone for your presentation (e.g., if you are giving a serious presentation, you may want to select a more subdued background, whereas if you are giving a fun presentation, you may want to select a livelier background)
-Making your presentation more memorable
Selection of customized Ppt Slide Background Color
1.Open the WPS presentation and select the blank slide to prepare your presentation.
2. Now once you select the blank presentation slide go to the design option which will be to the right side of the home option.
3. Now choose the background option which will be on below right to the design option and select the color of your choice from the gradient fill.
4. If you are unable to find the color of your choice in the gradient list and you want more color options select the background option below the color.
5. As you select the background now select solid fill.
6. After the solid fil selection color window will be open you can select the color of your choice as there are more choices in this window of theme color.
Selection of customized Ppt Slide Background Color from a picture with eyedropper.
If there is a chance you are unable to find the specific color in the color list and the color of your choice is in a picture and you want to put this color in the background of your presentation. However, you are not sure how to select this color and add it to the background of your presentation.
1.Open the WPS presentation and go to the insert and then select the picture option.
2.Now as you click the picture option the from file option will be open choose this option if you want to select the picture from your computer. And select the picture of your choice.
3.As you select the picture the picture will be opened in your slid once you have the picture in slide go to the background option in design.
4. Once you click on the background there will be another background option choose again the background option.
5. There will a window of different option click on the color option once you click on the color there will be eyedropper option click on it and you can choose or pic the color of your choice as you will click on the color this option will automatically will pic the color.
Customized Ppt Slide Background Color with eyedropper in gradient fill theme.
If you want to choose your customized color in gradient fill it is so easy to do so as you have picked the color from picture now you are on the same slide and with same option, now choose the gradient fill and go to the eyedropper from the color option.
This article explains customized Ppt Slide Background Color selection process so that your presentation would be the most attractive. In order to learn more about the WPS office, please visit the WPS Academy website. You may acquire a free download of WPS Office by clicking here to edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides