How to set background picture to slides
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint With a picture as the background for a slide or all slides will make your presentation more personalized.
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.
2. Head to the Navigation Pane on the right side of user interface. Click Object Formatting.
(You can also open this interface by clicking the Design tab > the Background button, then choose Background in the drop-down menu)
3. Head to Picture Fill, and click Select the picture> File and choose a picture from your computer that you want to set as background.
Note: A horizontal format picture with high resolution is more fitting for background setting.
4. Once the picture is embedded, its Transparency can be adjusted until the picture works well with the text.
5. Click Apply to all if you want this picture to be your background from beginning to end.
Was this helpful?