How to set specific photos as ppt background images
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Do you want to make your PowerPoint presentations more interesting and unique? One way to do this is by adding your own photos as background images. In this blog post, we will show you how to set specific photos as ppt background images. This is a great way to add personality to your presentations and stand out from the competition.
There are several benefits of using ppt background images. First, it can help you make your presentations more visually appealing. People will be more likely to pay attention to your presentation if it is interesting to look at. Second, ppt background images can help you convey a message or theme more effectively.
The process to set specific photos as ppt background images.
1.Open the WPS presentation and go to the design and click on the background now there will be another option of background click on it.
2.As you click on the background the object formatting window will be opened now choose the picture and texture.
3. As you select the picture and texture the picture fill option will be shown right below this option now click on the select the picture box.
4. After clicking on the select the picture box you will get two option file and clipboard click on the first option which is file.
5. Now you can select the picture you want add to the background to your presentation so that the presentation would be different.
The process to set specific photos as ppt background images: Second Method.
1.Open the WPS office presentation and then select the slide and go to the insert option.
2. As you click on the insert option now go to the picture there will be the from file option chose this option
3. Now the window to select the photo from your computer will be open now select the photo you want to insert and then hit the open.
4. As you click open the photo will be open in the slide. Now right click on the photo and chose the set background
5.As you click on the set background option your photo will be set as the background photo.
The process to set specific photos as ppt background images: Apply to all slides.
As you have set the picture as background but this background is just on the one slid while you have created new slides but on the new slides there is no background image.
1.Go to the right side of your slide and you will find the apply to all option in the bottom click on the apply to all option.
2.After click on the apply to all option you will get same background on all slides.
This article has explained that how to set specific photos as ppt background images. However, if you want to learn more about the WPS office, please visit the WPS Academy website and subscribe to the WPS Academy. You may acquire a free download of WPS Office by clicking here to edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.