How to set the document font subscript
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.
2. Select the content that needs to be subscripted, and right-click to select Font.
3. In the popup Font dialog box, check Subscript in the Effects area.
4. Then click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to customize draw borders for tables
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 4. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
- 5. Use SUM function to quickly calculate the sum
- 6. Learn pivot table from the beginning