How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
2. Select the content in the text comment box to get into the Text Style tab.
3. Click the arrow of Text Color, then we can select the color in the Theme Colors area or the Standard Colors area as needed.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to convert PDF to JPG format
- 6. How to remove the password from a PDF