How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
November 11, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Select the content in the text comment box to get into the Text Style tab.
3. Click the arrow of Text Color, then we can select the color in the Theme Colors area or the Standard Colors area as needed.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free