How to shade every other row in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Take this table as an example.
1. Set the color of part of the table according to our needs.
2. Select this area and double-click the Format Painter.
3. Then select the table areas we want to shade.
In this way, we can quickly shade every other row in WPS Spreadsheet.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula