How to switch data from rows to columns in Excel
October 21, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the table for operation, and right-click to copy it (Shortcut key: Ctrl + C).
2. Right-click on the cell for the new table → click Special Paste → click Transpose.
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences