How to unhide rows in excel
October 21, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When using WPS Spreadsheet to process data, the Hidden Row function can hide the data temporarily not in need. The double line presents in between two columns means one/several column(s) has/have been hidden. For instance, Column B is hidden in the following screenshot.
How can we show the hidden rows again in excel?
1. Select Columns A to C.
2. Right-click on it, and choose Unhide.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences