How to unmerge cells in WPS Spreadsheet
September 28, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the table, select the merged cells, and click the Hometab.
2. Then click the drop-down button ofMerge and Center.
3. We can see two ways to split cells in WPS Spreadsheets: Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.
We can choose one of them according to our needs.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences