How to unmerge cells in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the table, select the merged cells, and click the Hometab.
2. Then click the drop-down button ofMerge and Center.
3. We can see two ways to split cells in WPS Spreadsheets: Unmerge Cells and Unmerge and Fill.
We can choose one of them according to our needs.
This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula