How to use sumif function in excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Discover everything related to how to use sumif excel by complying with various practical methods
It is time that you know how to use sumif excel; this function allows you to add all the values of a range of cells responsible for meeting various conditions so that you work in your spreadsheet as you have always wanted.
It is important that you learn everything related to how to use sumif excel to perform your work calculations easily and quickly. So, don't hesitate to get the knowledge you need to work on your Excel tables as they should be.
If you are unsure how to use sumif excel, you can learn several complete methods that will teach you everything related to this function. If you like the Excel program, you can discover its advantages on how to use sumif excel online.
How to add numerical criteria?
You can use the function of how to use sumif excel to add cells about the function of numbers that are responsible for meeting specific criteria. Be sure to know what it offers you and how to use sumif excel 2016
1. First, in this function, you must add values through the range A1:A5, usually less than or equal to 10.
2. The next add function is responsible for giving the same result; the operator & is responsible for joining the symbol less than or equal to and the value of cell C1.
3. The next SUMIF function adds the values where the range B1:B5 is if the cells corresponding to the range A1:A5 contain the value 25.
How to add text criteria?
It is essential that you use the how to use sumif excel function so that you sum cells based on text strings that deal with meeting specific criteria. It would be best if you always enclose the text in double-quotes.
1. The next SUMIF function is responsible for adding values through the range B1:B5 if the cells correspond to the range A1:A5 and have a Cuculus.
2. Now, in the next SUM function. IF you can add several values in the range B1:B5 if the cells correspond to where the cells A1:A5 are, they do not contain the triangle
3. If the following function sums the values in the range B1:B5 if the corresponding cells in the range A1:A5 have a circle + 1 character. The question mark can match a character.
How do you sum up with date criteria?
You must use the SUMIF function in the Excel program to add the cells depending on the dates responsible for meeting specific criteria. You can also gain new knowledge of how to use sumif excel mac.
1. This SUMIF function deals with adding subsequent windows since January 20, 2018
2. Now, this SUM function. IF you are concerned with adding today's sales, this function is complete. To learn how to do it safely and quickly.
3. This SUMIF.The SET function below deals with adding the sales between two dates. Thus, find the way to know what you want from how to use sumif excel 2019
If you have practiced these methods of using sumif excel, you are surely already an expert using this type of function. You must know how to work in your spreadsheet to do all kinds of work easily and correctly. You also benefit from learning how to use sumif excel by fulfilling.
If you are a businessman and want your employees to do the sums in Excel, they must know how to use this tool as it should be. This way, you can make your work impeccable and get the necessary calculation.
Today, Excel offers new unique functions every day that you will love to learn new alternatives when making a document in this program.
If you want to know other ways to use sumif excel, you can find this type of information through the WPS Academy platform. In this WPS Office platform, you can download several free instructions that will be useful when you need to work in Excel.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences