How to use the PDF password remover in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you looking for a free PDF password remover? The PDF password remover in WPS Office will perfectly solve your problem. Quickly check the contents of how to use the PDF password remover in WPS Office. This free tutorial will help you become advanced from a beginner in office software.
Due to the concern for information security, sometimes we need to set a password to the PDF file so that it cannot be opened, edited or extracted by other irrelevant people.
Now let's get started to learn how we can remove PDF password in WPS Office.
lSteps to use the PDF password remover in WPS Office
1. Open the encrypted PDF file in WPS Office, and enter the password.
2. Head to the Protect tab, and click the Encrypt button.
3. In the pop-up dialog, uncheck the options of Set the open password, and Set password of editing and extracting if any.
4. Click Confirm, and thus the password is removed quickly.
lWhat is WPS Office?
WPS Office is a professional and user-friendly WPS Office suite including four powerful modules of WPS Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation and PDF. As the best alternative to Microsoft office suite, WPS Office is trusted by over 100,000,000 users all over the world for its powerful functions, concise interface and intuitive path. WPS is committed to offering the users with the best integrated office experience.
In this tutorial, we have mastered the quick way to use the PDF password remover in WPS Office. Now explore more skills to use the function of file protection in WPS Academy! Welcome to visit WPS Official Academy for numerous tutorialsdesigned for users of different levels.
WPS Office's powerful PDF function allows users to view, edit, and share documents freely online via all PC ends and mobiles. You can print, download, and comment PDF versions of files whenever you want.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide