Insert an audio or background music in slides
1. Click the Insert tab → the Audio dropdown button
2. There are four options (Insert Audio, Background Music, Link to Audio, and Link Background music) in the down-down menu. Choose one of them in terms of actual needs.
· Common Q & A
1. What's the difference between inserting an audio and background music?
Audio only plays with the corresponding slide, while background music can play throughout the whole presentation.
2. What would happen if I choose Link to Audio or Link Background music?
The effects would be respectively the same as inserting audio and background music. The only difference is whether the audio or background music comes from the internet. If you insert audio or background music from the link, it requires getting access to the internet during the slide show.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to lock and unlock cells in WPS Spreadsheet
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. Multiple methods of merging cells
- 4. How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer
- 5. Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to use the page break preview feature