Insert an elegant table quickly in Excel
January 14, 2022
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Sometime we may need to insert a table in Excel. Here are the steps.
1. Open an Excel document, click the Insert > Table.
2. In the pop-up dialog, you can select the cell range where you want to create a table. You can also check My table has headers according to individual needs.
3. You can also change its style in the toolbar.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences