Quick Tip: How to Add Secondary Axis in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Excel is one of the best and safest tools to carry out any statistical work. Thousands of users use this program since it is one of the best and offers various functions and features for a more professional job. You can learn more about how to add secondary axis in Excel by downloading the guide.
Experts have collected truthful information on how to add secondary axis in Excel through easy-to-apply tricks. If you want to learn more, stay on this post, you will see how easy and fast it is to add a secondary axis to your work. Here you have the steps by steps; learn how to do it and make your work much easier and more enjoyable.
How to add secondary axis in Excel Mac?
Many people use Mac computers; not all have identical versions of Excel. That is why this guide on how to add secondary axis in Excel will show you how to do it from a Mac computer.
1. Select the chart to enter the Chart Tools.
2. Go to Layout – Change chart type.
3. Click on the Combined – Column grouped – line on secondary axis tab.
4. Click Secondary Axis for the data series you want to display.
5. Enter the dropdown line and choose the line.
6. Click OK.
How to remove a secondary axis from an excel document?
Adding or removing a secondary axis from your documents is easy if you follow the instructions. The guide on how to add secondary axis in excel has a wide variety of information so that from now on, you can learn how to use this function.
1. Click on the chart to display the secondary axis you want to remove.
2. Go to the Design tab, go to the axes group and click on Axes - Secondary vertical axis or Secondary horizontal axis, and finally click on None.
3. Click off on the secondary axis setting you want to hide.
How to add a horizontal axis in excel?
If, in your case, you want to add a horizontal axis, here are the instructions in the guide on how to add secondary axis in excel. You will notice that they are similar and easy to do.
1. Click on the graph where it shows the secondary vertical axis.
2. Enter the Chart tools – add chart element.
3. You will see in the Design tab the group of axes; enter Axes. You will see the option Secondary Horizontal Axis click on the visualization.
With this information on how to add secondary axis in excel 2019, you will be able to place and delete axes. Nowadays, many users seek information about these characteristics to obtain a more professional job. With the guide on how to add secondary axis in excel online, you will get more knowledge.
The platform responsible for offering this type of information is WPS Academy, with a variety of articles for you. The guide on how to add secondary axis in excel is already available there; you can download it to your PC or mobile device. You can also follow them and be aware of all the articles that are uploaded daily, offering excel information.
By getting the guide on how to add secondary axis in excel, the work will be much more convenient and easy for you. You have the opportunity to download WPS Office to edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents for free. It is now available on any platform, with articles on how to add secondary axis in excel 2016 and much more.
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to Insert a Checkbox in Word Document on Mac or Windows
- 5. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 6. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?