Quickly show the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Academy! Here you will find plenty of useful office techniques to improve your work efficiency. After checking the contents of this quick tutorial, you will be able to master how to quickly show the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel.
lWhat is the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel?
The Developer tab is a built-in tab in WPS Spreadsheet, which is commonly hidden by default. It is featured with several advanced functions, helping the users use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), create macros, design forms, writing code, importing and exporting XML files, etc.
Activating the Developer tab assists you a lot in daily work. Now let's see how we can show it in WPS Spreadsheet.
lSteps to quickly show the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel.
1. Open Spreadsheet in WPS Office.
2. Click the Menu button in the upper-left corner, and select Options in the drop-down list.
3. In the Options dialog, select Customize Ribbons on the left list.
4. Click the Choose commands from drop-down menu and select All tabs.
5. Locate the Developer (Tool tab) option, and click it. Keep the Customize Ribbon option as Main tabs, click the tab behind which you want to place the Developer tab in the ribbon and click Add.
6. Finally, click OK to activate the Developer tab. Now we can see the tab displayed in the ribbon.
The above is the intuitive procedure of showing the Developer tab in WPS Office Excel. To explore more advanced operations about the developer tab and WPS Spreadsheet, please click the following links to view the various tutorials in WPS Academy.
Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. This free WPS Spreadsheet tutorial for beginners covers in-depth lessons for Excel learning and how to use various Excel formulas, tables and charts for managing small to large scale business process.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 4. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 5. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to change date format in a cell