The key points of this lesson
In this lesson, we've introduced three application sceneries for bar charts.
- Clustered Bar is one of the most common charts in life, using bars of different heights to compare the data differences intuitively;
- While Stacked Bar and 100% Stacked Bar are more suitable to show the proportion situation, which can display the data of each sub-category contained in a large category.
How to optimize charts?
1. Adding data label and trendline to make the data clear.
2. If you feel that the differences between the data in the chart are not significant, try to modify the starting point of the vertical coordinates.
3. If you want to set the size and spacing of the column, select the data series, right-click and select the Format Data Series. By adjusting the parameters of Series Overlap and Gap Width, you can achieve it.
The basics of WPS Spreadsheet.
The most commonly-used batch processing skills for increasing productivity.
Process large data in WPS Spreadsheet.
Master the popular PivotTables to create dynamic reports.
Nest dynamic formulas, including the IF, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, and MATCH functions to impress your leader.
Acquire skills in improving security, sharing, co-editing, and printing files.
Start from beginners, from theory to practice, don't worry about learning
Basics of WPS Spreadsheet
This chapter covers some basics about WPS Spreadsheet, including the interface and common format types. You will learn how to enter and process data, customize formats, and make a data table starting from 0.
How to make a table efficiently
Filter, Search, locate and View are all the basics in a table. Do you really know how to use them? Knowing how they work can help you make tables quicker. This chapter covers the usage of "Text to Columns" and "Split and Merge." These two tools will boost your productivity by more than thrice.
Most commonly-used Formula Skills
80% of beginners think that functions are too much for entry-level. They can't remember the syntaxes, make mistakes all the time, and make tables manually. A few key functions can solve most of the working issues. This chapter covers the statistical functions SUM and SUMIF; logical functions IF ,AND, OR; time function DATEIF and NETWORKDAYS; And the magical power of the VLOOKUP function.
This chapter covers the basics of PivotTables and PivotCharts. You can immediately apply what you've learned to your work in real cases. You can also learn how to create and beautify the dynamic PivotTables, thus impressing your leader.
Charts have advantages in presenting data. This chapter covers the usages of conditional format, column charts, line charts, pie charts, combo charts, and sparklines. You can learn how to pick charts for various situations. There are also useful strategies to beautify your chart and make it more appealing.
This chapter focuses on three things: how to protect the security and privacy of sheets, how to share, collaborate and track changes in the table; how to solve typical printing issues at work.
- 300+ Mins Videos
- 100+ Real Cases
- 40+ Practice Files