Start your office journey in Google Docs right now
Google Docs, a well-known and free office suite online, is committed to satisfy all of your office needs. Without downloading and installing, let’s try to explore it and enjoy the office journey right now.
· How to open Google Docs?
2. Click Go to Docs to start to create and collaborate on online documents in real-time and from any device.
Tips: You need to log in Google Docs through a Google account. If you don’t have Google account, you can click Sign up for free to create one.
· How to create new Docs or Sheets or Sides or Forms?
1. Click the Main Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen, and you can choose the needed format to create.
2. Here we take Docs as an example.
3. You can click the + icon over Blank to create a blank document.
4. Then you are free to type any text or insert the images, charts, links and the like as you need.
5. The ribbon on the top is concise and easy-to-use, so you can quickly master this simple and convenient office tool.
· Why you choose Google Docs?
It’s a free and online office tool that requires no download and charge. Users can realize seamless collaboration from any where by editing together in real-time with easy sharing, and using comments, suggestions, and action items to keep things moving. It offers four file formats, namely, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms, which are excellent alternatives to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. With Google Docs, everyone’s working on the latest version of a document. You can also access, create, and edit Docs even without an internet connection, helping you stay productive from anywhere.
It use industry-leading security measures to keep your data safe, including advanced malware protections. Docs is also cloud-native, eliminating the need for local files and minimizing risk to your devices.
· WPS Office, a similar office suite as Google Docs
Here we also recommend you to know about another famous and professional office suite: WPS Office. It requires one-time download but you can enjoy all the must-have office tools like Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation and PDF editor in one application. In addition to offering the same functions as Microsoft Office, it allows users to co-edit a shared document to realize collaboration teamwork without limits. It also provides WPS Cloud to save your document online and you can re-open your documents when switching to another device. To know more details about WPS Office, please click the following links:
Both Google Docs and WPS Office are here waiting for you. Come and use them to find the office suite that fits you best. Google Docs supports Web on any devices, and WPS Office supports Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux.
- 1. WPS Office app, free download on your mobile right now
- 2. How to Download from Google Docs Shared With Me
- 3. Choosing the Right Office Software for Your Needs：WPS Office VS Office 365
- 4. Google Docs vs Microsoft Office ：Each has its own advantages
- 5. 10 Must-have software for college students to start school
- 6. Comparison between 2 word processors: WPS docs vs. Google docs