There are 8 free training tutorials of how to use office suite for Premium Benefits
How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature in sequence.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, select Draw. And write what you want in the input box by controlling the mouse.4. Click OK. Choose the location of the signature and click the page. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to convert PDF to JPG format
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.2. Click Tools → PDF to Picture.3. The Export to picture interface will pop up. In the Format box, we can choose JPG and set up other options as needed.4. Click Export finally. We use powerful PDF in our daily life nearly everyday. WPS PDF converter is easy and free for people to use.
How to add a signature or seal in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, choose Input, Image or Draw to insert a signature or seal.4. Click OK finally. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to create a image signature in PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, choose image and click Upload an image of your signature.4. Insert an image as needed, and click OK. Choose where to place the signature and then click the page.To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to merge PDF quickly in WPS Office
Are you wondering how to merge multiple PDF files into one file quickly? WPS Office provides the Merge PDF function for you. Read the following free tutorial, and you are sure to master the method. · Steps to merge PDF in WPS Office.1. Open one of the PDF files you need to merge in WPS Office.2. Head to the Pages tab > Merge PDF. 3. Click Add files to add the files you need to merge, and set the Page range and Language as needed.4. Input the merged file’s name at Output Name.5. Set th....
Quickly convert PDF to editable word in laptop
It’s convenient to save a document as a PDF document to protect the content inside, but what if you need to edit it later? WPS Office provides the PDF to Word function, allowing you to convert a PDF to an editable word document quickly! Now let’s have a try step by step. · Steps to convert PDF to editable word in WPS Office1. Open your PDF document in WPS Office.2. Navigate to the Tools tab > PDF to Word. Then a dialog pops up. 3. Select the document to be converted, set the Page Range....
How can we delete single or multiple pages of PDF files?
WPS PDF offers two options to remove pages in PDF files. · Option 1: 1. Click the Page tab → Delete Pages 2. Choose Custom delete pages, and enter the page number to be deleted in the input box. 3. Then, click OK, and the selected pages in the opening PDF file will be deleted. (Tips: We can use “-” between two single-page numbers to delete consecutive pages. For example, if we want to remove the first three pages of the PDF file, enter “1-3” in the Custom delete pages input box.)· Op....
How to set the background color in the PDF file free?
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click Menu in the upper left corner → Settings.3. In the pop-up Custom Setting dialog interface, choose General.4. In the Preference Settings box, adjust the Background Color as needed. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Relate tags of office software Premium Benefits