How to compare the contents of two documents in WPS Writer
1. Open the document and click the Review tab → and then click the Compare button.2. Select Compare in the drop-down menu.3. Select the Original Document and the Revised Document in the Compare Documents popup interface. Then click OK.4. Now we can compare these two documents.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to set WPS Presentation to loop continuously
1. Click the Slide Show tab on the top menu bar → Set Up Show.2. In the pop-up dialog box, check Loop continuously until ‘Esc’ in the Show options box. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to customize the settings of a table of contents
To use this feature, we need to add multi-level headings to the article first. If you want to learn more about how to add multi-level headings, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to watch related videos.1. Use WPS Office to open the document. Click the place where we want to insert a table of contents.2. Click the Reference tab → the Table Of Contents button→ Insert Table Of Contents.3. We can adjust settings such as Tab leader and Show levels of the table of contents in this Tabl....
How to change the background in WPS Spreadsheet
· Add Background Picture:1. Use WPS Office to open the table.2. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Background button.3. Now we can select the picture we want to insert in this popup window, then click OK.· Delete Background Picture:1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then click the Delete Background button.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.
How to insert rows and columns in the table
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, we first select the place where we want to insert rows and columns.Then right-click to select Insert. We can also enter the rows and columns that we want to insert in the input box.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to use the SUM function
· Option 1:1. Select the cell range with data to sum up. 2. Click Formula → AutoSum You can also use the SUM function for multiple rows at the same time. · Option 2: 1. Choose the cell for sum up result.2. Input =SUM(B2:E2) .3. Press Enter on the keyboard.* If you want to get the rest of the results quickly, place the cursor at the down-right corner of F2 until symbol “+” present. Then, change the selected range with the mouse. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use W....
How to set the margins in WPS Writer
· Use default settings:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button.Here, we can directly select the type of margins we want.If we can't find any margins we want, we can also customize margins.· Custom margins:Click the Page Layout tab → then click the Page Margins button → and select Custom Margins in the drop-down menu.We can customize and adjust the page margins in the popup Page Setup box. For example, enter different data in the input box of the Margins area ....
How to quickly merge and center cells in WPS Spreadsheet
After we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet, select the cell that needs to be manipulated.Then click the Home tab and find the Merge and Center button. By clicking this button, we can quickly merge and center cells. Its shortcut key is Ctrl+M.This skill could be also used in Microsoft Office Excel and Openoffice.