How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to move columns in a worksheet
We can move multiple columns (whether continuous or not) in WPS Spreadsheet.Here are two options to realize it. The methods could be use for a single column or a continuous column range. (Relavent tutorial: How to move rows in a worksheet)· Option 1: Move a single column by dragging1. Select a whole row or column.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the column, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected column to the target place.Option 1: Move a single column by dragging....
How to insert arrows in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Insert tab → the Shapes drop-down button → the Arrow option, then we can enter into the “Drawing tool” editing state.3. Hold down the left mouse button to draw arrows. 4. Click the arrow to get into the Shape Appearance tab. In the editing state, we can select the Border Color, Style, Line Width, Start and End of the arrow.5. Finally, click the Exit button to exit the current editing state. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation,....
How to duplicate a sheet in WPS Spreadsheet
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the sheet.2. Click the title area of the sheet below, right-click and select Duplicate Sheet. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the sheet.2. While pressing the Ctrl key, click the left mouse button to drag the sheet to the desired position. Then, we can complete the copy of the sheet. · Option 3:1. Use WPS Office to open the sheet.2. Click the title area of the sheet below, right-click and select Move Sheet.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose Move t....
How to set the series fill type in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Select the cells we want to fill. 2. Click the Home tab → click the Fill drop-down button → select Series in the drop-down menu. 3. In the popup Series dialog box, we can set the type of series fill in Type. WPS Spreadsheet provides us with four different types, namely Linear, Growth, Date, AutoFill.4. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.2. Click the Home tab → and then click the Find and Replace button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, choose Select Objects. 4. Now we can select the check box. Place the mouse on the check box, and click on it when the cursor turn into a 4-arrow symbol.5. Then press the Delete key. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to delete a pivot table in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet.2. Click the pivot table we want to delete.3. Click the Options tab → and then click the Delete PivotTable button. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to change the background color of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the file.2. Click the Design tab and the Background drop-down button, then the Object Formatting window will pop up.3. Choose the Solid fill option, then we can select the color we want from the FILL drop-down box. 4. Choose the Gradient fill option, we can choose the color we like in the Gradient Fill area of the FILL drop-down box. We can also set the Gradient Style, Angle, Color, Position, Transparency and Brightness as needed. 5. Choose the Picture or text....