How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Select the slide that we want to copy.3. Right-click to select Copy in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+C.4. Then click on the place we want to paste the slide.5. Right-click to select Paste in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+V. Now everything is done! This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.· Option 1: Move cells by dragging1. Select the cells we want to move.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected cells to the target place. · Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: C....
How to sort a pivot table
1. Open a Spreadsheet with Pivot Table.2. Place the cursor on the heading cell of the data we want to sort.3. Then click the small drop-down button on the bottom right corner of the cell.4. In the drop-down menu, we can select Ascending or Descending according to our needs. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to create a hanging indent in WPS Writer
1. Open a document in WPS Writer.2. Select the content that needs to be changed.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the drop-down menu. Then a Paragraph dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Hanging in the Indentation area. We can also adjust the number of indent characters according to our needs.5. Now click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Page Number button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, select Insert Page Number. Then the Insert Page Number dialog box will pop up.4. Here, check Start at Page numbering area.5. Adjust the start number as 0.6. Now click OK. We can now see that the page number of this document is started on page 2. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to turn on the Eye Protection Mode
1. Click the View button2. Then click the Eye Protection Mode button. Then a drop-down menu will pop up.3. In the drop-down menu, select Eye Protection Mode. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently
How to do subscript in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the Spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Select the needed cells.3. Right-click to select Format Cells in the popup drop-down menu. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+1 to open it. 4. We can now see the Font interface of the Format Cells dialog box. Here, check Subscript in the Effects area. We can also preview the effect in the Preview area.5. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Find the place that we want to insert signature.3. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Sign button.4. Click Create signature in the drop-down menu, then the WPS Signature dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Alt+U to open it. 5. Here, WPS Writer has provided us with 3 options to insert signature.· Option 1: InputWe can type words here to use it as our signature. · Option 2: ImageWe can click the Insert an image as your si....