How to use the IF function
The IF formula, as one of the most commonly used functions, can determine whether a condition is TRUE or FALSE, so as to get one of the two values. In this article, you will see the explanation of IF function, several examples of IF formula, as well as a case demonstration. · Explanations of IF formula: IF(logical_test, value_if_true, [value_if_false])· logical_test (necessary): the condition to be compared· value_if_true (necessary): the value to be presented as the result when the “....
How to shift among multiple spreadsheets
· Option 1: We can shift among different sheets with shortcut keys Ctrl + PageDown and Ctrl + PageUp on the keyboard.· Option 2: Click on the sheet tabs (e.g. sheet1, sheet2, sheet3) at the bottom of the interface to shift among different spreadsheets.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to use the SUM function
· Option 1:1. Select the cell range with data to sum up. 2. Click Formula → AutoSum You can also use the SUM function for multiple rows at the same time. · Option 2: 1. Choose the cell for sum up result.2. Input =SUM(B2:E2) .3. Press Enter on the keyboard.* If you want to get the rest of the results quickly, place the cursor at the down-right corner of F2 until symbol “+” present. Then, change the selected range with the mouse. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use W....
How to highlight duplicates in a worksheet
1. Open the spreadsheet with WPS Spreadsheet. 2. Select a range of cells for operation. 3. Click the Data tab → Highlight Duplicates → Set…4. Click OK in the popup “Highlight Duplicates” dialog. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. Includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. Includes advanced animation, slide transitions, and support for video, images, audio, and even Flash.
VLOOKUP formula across multiple sheets
In the following example, Sheet1 ‘Client Order List’ records the equipment types ordered by corresponding client company names, while Sheet2 ‘Price List’ lists Sequence No. and Price for each type of equipment. Now we want to fill in Column D ‘Price’ for each company, using the VLOOKUP function with data in Sheet2.Sheet1: Client Order List Sheet2: Price List · Option 1:1. Input =VLOOKUP(B2,'Price List'!$A$1:$C$11,3,FALSE) in cell C2 of Sheet1 ‘Client Order List’. 2. Select cell....
How to split columns
1. Select the target range in WPS Spreadsheet. 2. Click Data → Text to Columns3. Choose Delimited in the interface of Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 1 of 3”4. In the interface of “Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3”, select the delimiters in terms of your demands. 5. Click Finish in the interface of “Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3”. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Find and replace functions in Spreadsheet
· Option 1:[Find]1. Click Home → Find and Replace → Find 2. Enter the keyword you want to find. [Replace]1. Click Home → Find and Replace → Replace2. Enter the keyword you want to find in the first box, with contents to replace with in the second box. 3. Click Replace to replace the items one by one. 4. You can also click Replace All to replace all items. · Option 2: Use short keys [Find] Ctrl + F [Replace] Ctrl + HTo be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS O....