How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
First, use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that we want to adjust. Right-click and select Paragraph in the popup menu. Then we can see the Paragraph box pops up.· Option 1Click the drop-down button in the Spacing area. Then select the exact type of line spacing according to our needs. For example, we can choose Exactly Line Spacing in this drop-down menu. Or we can choose Multiple line spacing, and enter the value we want in the Line spacing input box.· Option 2....
How to change the vertical text to horizontal in WPS Writer
After we open the document in WPS Writer, first select the area that needs to be adjusted.Click the Page Layout tab → and click the Text Direction button. Then select Horizontal Text Box. Now we have successfully changed the vertical text into horizontal text.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to compare the contents of two documents in WPS Writer
1. Open the document and click the Review tab → and then click the Compare button.2. Select Compare in the drop-down menu.3. Select the Original Document and the Revised Document in the Compare Documents popup interface. Then click OK.4. Now we can compare these two documents.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to insert, edit and delete comments in WPS Writer
After we open the document in WPS Writer, select the content to which we want to add comments.· Insert:Click the Insert tab → and click the Comment button in the upper menu bar to insert a comment.· Edit:Click the comment box and enter the needed content to edit the comment.· Delete:Click the drop-down button in the upper right corner of the comment box. Then select Delete Comment in the drop-down menu to delete the comment.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Ope....
How to merge multiple documents in WPS Writer
1. First open a document and click the Insert tab → then click the inverted triangle drop-down button of Object → select Insert Text from File.2. Select the documents we want to merge in this Insert File pop-up window.3. Click the OK button.To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Convert Word documents into PDF
· Option 1:1. Open the document to be converted. 2. Click the Tools tab → Export to PDF button · Option 2:1. Open the document in WPS Office. 2. Click the Menu tab → choose Export to PDF · Option 3:1. Open the Word document. 2. Get into the Menu tab → click Save as… → choose PDF Format (.pdf) in the File Type menu → SaveWPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt, and....
Clear formatting for text contents in Word documents
1. Select the text contents that we need to clear formatting. 2. Click Home → the eraser icon (which stands for Clear Formatting in WPS Writer)No matter you are students, teachers or business professionals, can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
Find duplicates in Word a document
1. Click Home → Find and Replace → Find2. Input the contents to be found in the “Find what” input box. 3. Click Reading Highlight → Highlight All3. Then, the corresponding contents would be highlighted in the article. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.