How to quickly sum the table data in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Writer. 2. Then click the table, now we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface. If not, click the Table Tools tab to jump manually.3. Select the data area we want to calculate.4. Then click the Fast Calculation drop-down button.5. We can select different calculation method in the drop-down menu. Here, we will choose Sum. · Option 21. Click on the cell we want to enter the calculation result.2. The click the Table Tools tab → and then ....
How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up. Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window. AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenO....
How to turn off automatic numbering in WPS Writer
When editing documents, we sometimes don't want WPS Office to automatically number list for us every time we press the Enter key. So how can we turn off automatic numbering?1. First open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Menu button in upper lefter corner.3. Then select Options in the drop-down menu. Now a Options dialog box will pop up.4. Click Edit → and then check Auto numbered lists.5. Finally click OK.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to remove page number in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Writer.2. Double click the page number area, then we will automatically jump to the Header/Footer tab interface.3. Then we can see the Delete page number button in the page number area. Click the button, then a drop-down menu will pop up. 4. Here, we can select different types to delete page number according to our needs. Take Current Page as an example. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to create a hanging indent in WPS Writer
1. Open a document in WPS Writer.2. Select the content that needs to be changed.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the drop-down menu. Then a Paragraph dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Hanging in the Indentation area. We can also adjust the number of indent characters according to our needs.5. Now click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to start page numbers on page 2 in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Page Number button.3. In the popup drop-down menu, select Insert Page Number. Then the Insert Page Number dialog box will pop up.4. Here, check Start at Page numbering area.5. Adjust the start number as 0.6. Now click OK. We can now see that the page number of this document is started on page 2. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Find the place that we want to insert signature.3. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Sign button.4. Click Create signature in the drop-down menu, then the WPS Signature dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Alt+U to open it. 5. Here, WPS Writer has provided us with 3 options to insert signature.· Option 1: InputWe can type words here to use it as our signature. · Option 2: ImageWe can click the Insert an image as your si....
How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.