What is excel used for
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Get to know excel what is excel used for in detail for Excel if you want to start working on this program. Excel is usually a complete program that offers many modern tools that will allow you to make spectacular charts.
Through Excel, you can make charts with graphs. You can add columns or rows. It all depends on the type of work you have to do. Therefore, excel what is excel used for many necessary things. This makes your spreadsheet the way you want.
If you do not know excel what is excel used for, you must know several methods to use it. This type of program is unique, modern, and ideal for you to easily do the work you want if you learn a little about each tool.
How does Excel use to insert a row?
Currently, you need to know excel what is excel used for when you need it. This program is perfect for you to be able to insert rows with ease, and they are problems.
1. Click on whatever part of the next row you want to insert the new row. Then select insert where the menu bar is located.
2. Click on the desired part of the next row where you want to insert the next row: Right-click and select insert where the context menu is.
3. Then the entire row opens, then click OK so that a new row of the cells you originally selected will insert.
How does excel use to insert a column?
Also, let excel what is excel used for so you can insert a column easily and safely. The amount of tools this type of program has so that you feel satisfied and manage to carry out a series of tasks is impressive.
1. First, click on whatever part of the column you want to insert a new column. Then select insert columns via the menu bar.
2. You can insert a new column to the left of the existing column. Now click anywhere in the column where you want to insert a new column.
3. Click where the right mouse button is and select insert via the context menu.
4. The insert dialog opens, click on the column where the insert dialog is and then click ok. Learn what excel provides and excel what is excel used for online whenever you want.
How to update a chart in Excel automatically?
Excel what is excel used for so that you can create a chart in Excel and have it update automatically. The number of functions that this program has is impressive. This allows you to create a chart as you want in your spreadsheet.
1. First, select the data range you want to update in the chart or the cell you want in the range. It is important that with this step, you learn how this program works.
2. Where the insert menu is, select the table option. This step is quite simple, do not stop practicing it frequently.
3. To finish, choose the cell of the table and where the insert menu is located. Choose the graph you want.
If you already know excel what is excel used for online for excel, you will probably feel attracted to continue using this program that is so modern and full of options. Also, excel what is excel used for 2016. This makes you want to work making tables with various graphs.
If you have to launch a new project, surely you want to make some boxes with the best content. In this way, you can make your launch using colorful graphics. Excel what is excel used for 2019, is a program packed with many new features.
Excel is a program that does not go out of style and is useful for many things. It has innovative tools that offer excellent benefits. Therefore, you will love working with this program at all times. You can make your charts with beautiful graphics and also perform all kinds of calculations.
You must know the WPS Academy site to know new things about Excel. This is a complete platform where you can know excel what is excel used for with total ease and security. It is a way for you to obtain new knowledge. Also, on this platform, you can download WPS Office for free.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)