How to add watermark in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you spend most of your time writing online, you may expose yourself to attempts to plagiarize documents daily. There would be many malicious people on the internet who seek to steal your writings in the vilest way possible. That is why it is good that you learn how to add watermark in Word to avoid this type of problem.
When you learn how to add watermark in Word, your texts retain more integrity. These watermarks will prevent your paragraphs from being copied into the document and even the file from being cloned. However, for you to enter these watermarks in Word, you will have to comply with some methods, such as:
How to add watermark in Word for selected pages?
In your foray into watermarks, you will wonder how to add watermark in Word for selected pages, and in these cases, you will have to do the following:
1. You will need to access your document in Word.
2. Go to the software tools option located at the top and enter design.
3. Select page background and click on watermark.
4. You can place a confidential watermark or one that indicates do not copy, They will automatically be added to the Word pages that you have open.
How to add watermark in Word with an image?
In case you want to learn how to add watermark in word on picture, you will have to comply with a more tedious method that consists of:
1. To know how to add watermark in Work with an image, you will have to open your document in Word to edit.
2. Find the design tool and click on page background.
3. Select watermark and go to the custom watermark option.
4. Go to image watermark and click on select image.
5. In this method of how to add watermark in Work with an image, you will have to find your file on the computer, One Drive, or Bing and export it to Work.
6. After having exported the image, you can edit it to your liking in its transparency and size. Apply the changes and save the document.
How to edit the watermark in Word?
Now that you understand how to add watermark in Word in a personalized way or as an image, you will be interested to know how to edit it:
1. Enter the document in Word where you have the personalized watermark or as an image.
2. Select the watermark to edit and click on image format.
3. Within the image format, you can edit the size of the mark, transparency, shadows, contrast, brightness, etc.
4. When you make the correct adjustments, apply the changes and save the document.
The process of how to add watermark in Word is tedious but necessary for you to preserve the integrity of your documents. A watermark will allow your Work to be recognized as unique and give the document a professional touch.
If you learned how to add watermark in Word without problems and want to have more similar information, do not forget to follow WPS Academy. On the website, you will have interesting guides and the possibility to download WPS Office for free. In this way, you will have effective software i.e. WPS Office, the official partner of 2022 Olympic Winter Games Beijing with which you can make new documents in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.