How to change background color of cells
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select a cell range.
2. Get to the Home tab →click the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) →choose a color in your preference.
You can also fill multiple separated cells with one click.
1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard →select the cells one by one with your mouse→release Ctrlwhen you finish the cell selection.
2. Click the Home tab → the Fill Color icon (a paint buckets-looked icon) → choose a color in your preference.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula