How to create a logo in WPS Office PowerPoint
Welcome to WPS Academy for free practical tutorials. In this article, you will know how to create a logo with only three simple steps as follows:
· Step 1: Prepare for the logo you want to create.
Design your logo first by drawing it on the paper or surfing the internet for inspirations. Make sure you have an idea before getting started.
· Step 2: Create the logo on the slide.
o Insert shapes to create a logo
1. Head to the Insert tab, and click the Shapes drop-down button.
2. Choose a needed shape to insert with one click.
3. Adjust its shape, size and color according to your design ideas.
4. Repeat the above steps to create your logo.
o Insert text for the created logo
1. Head to the Insert tab, and click the Text Box button.
2. Input the needed text and change the font style, font size, font color and font effects, etc.
· Step 3: Save the logo as a picture.
1. Head to the Tools tab and click Export to Picture.
2. Set the exporting pattern as need, and click Export.
Note that only Premium users are able to export images without watermarks or with custom watermark, so don’t hesitate to go premium now.
With these simple steps, you are able to create a logo quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· Terms Explanation about WPS Office
What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills about WPS Presentation:
How to set Shape Effect | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to insert and set a text box | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS Office provides simple and professional tips to walk you through user-friendly presentation tools featured with clean and nice templates. Presentation is connected with other WPS Office functions.