Make an animated card step by step in WPS Office PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to make an animated card. You are sure to master the methods of creating and designing cards after reading this tutorial!
Now we are going to take a birthday card as an example. There are mainly three steps:
1. Prepare the elements of your animated card.
2. Animate the elements of your card.
3. Save your animated card and share it.
Let's go through them one by one, and you are recommended to try by yourself step by step!
· Prepare the elements of your animated card
o Background of the animated card
1. Head to the Design tab, and click the Background button.
2. Then set the background for your card in the pane.
(Here we choose Picture or texture fill for demonstration.)
To learn more about how to set background for slides, click to view the video tutorial in WPS Academy.
o Decorations of the animated card
1. Head to the Insert tab, and you can insert a Picture, Shapes, and Icon, etc.
2. Here we choose Icon Library to insert some built-in icons to beautify the card.
Note that template premium users can use Icon Library freely, so don’t hesitate to click to go premium!
o Text of the animated card
1. Insert a text box and input the content you need.
2. Then, beautify the text like font style, font size, and color, etc.
3. Or you can also use the WordArt function directly.
(Here we insert a text box for demonstration.)
· Animate the elements of your card
1. Head to the Animation tab and choose the animation effects for the objects.
2. You can also click Custom Animation to customize them further. Pay attention to the Speed, Start time, and order.
To learn more about how to custom animation, click to view the video tutorial in WPS Academy.
· Save your animated card and share it.
You can save your card as Microsoft PowerPoint Show(*.ppsx) and then share it to your friend.
1. Click Menu > Save As.
2. Choose Microsoft PowerPoint Show(*.ppsx) at File Type.
Then when you open the file, it will play automatically. You can share it with your friend through email, apps or the like.
With these steps, you are able to make an animated card quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· Terms Explanation for WPS Presentation
What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills about animation in WPS Presentation:
How to copy animation effects with the animation painter| WPS Academy Free Office Courses
How to customize animation | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Remove animation of slide show | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
In WPS free PowerPoint tutorial, learn how to use themes and background styles of presentations, and do more to create standout presentations. All WPS Presentation tutorials are free for students, teachers, business users and more and can be downloaded free on Windows, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
- 1. How to make graphic design in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 2. 10 Best Birthday Card Templates to Make Your Loved Ones Smile
- 3. Add animated characters in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 4. How to make an animated video in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 5. Make an animated card with templates in WPS Office PowerPoint
- 6. How to make an object disappear after animation in WPS Office Powerpoint