How to delete blank cells in WPS Spreadsheet
1. Open the table in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Find and Replace button.
3. In the drop-down menu, click Go To. Then a Go To dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+G to open it.
4. Check Blanks in the Go To dialog box, then click the Go To button in the upper right corner.
5. Now we have successfully selected all the blank cells. Right-click to select Delete in the drop-down menu. WPS Spreadsheet has provided us with different ways to delete. We can choose one according to our needs. Here, we will select Cells Up as an example.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.