How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet
October 19, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the file in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click the Home tab → and then click the Find and Replace button.
3. In the popup drop-down menu, choose Select Objects.
4. Now we can select the check box. Place the mouse on the check box, and click on it when the cursor turn into a 4-arrow symbol.
5. Then press the Delete key.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences