How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When you create a list of forms in excel, check boxes make the option answers easier to read. The following will introduce how to insert check boxes in WPS in two ways:
Insert check boxes by inserting forms
Insert check boxes by inserting symbols
lInsert check boxes by inserting forms in WPS Spreadsheet.
1. First, we use WPS Office to open the spreadsheet that needs to add check boxes.
2. Now place the mouse where we want to add a check box and click the Insert tab, then click the Forms button. In the drop-down menu, choose Check Box.
3.Now,place the mouse where we want to add a check box and click.
There is another way to insert check boxes, that is, toinsert symbols.
lInsert check boxes by inserting symbols in WPS Spreadsheet.
You might want the checkboxes to present in the way of the form þ and ý.
1. Now, place the mouse where we want to add a check box and click the Insert tab.
2. In the Symbol drop-downmenu, locate the ¨ ,þor ý in Custom Symbol. Click them to insert the symbol.
More operation about Check Boxes in WPS Office
Please click here to see How to insert a check mark in word
Please click here to see How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
Please click here to see How to delete the check box in WPS Spreadsheet
Excel is the most powerful tool to manage and analyze various types of Data. This free WPS Spreadsheet tutorial for beginners covers in-depth lessons for Excel learning and how to use various Excel formulas, tables and charts for managing small to large scale business process.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula