Quickly insert a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy! Are you ready to check the contents of how to quickly insert a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel? This tutorial will help insert a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel within 4 steps.
lWhat is a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel?
According to Wikipedia, a box with check mark, or a check box(check box, tickbox, tick box) is a graphical widget that permits the user to make a binary choice, i.e. a choice between one of two possible mutually exclusive options. For example, the user may have to answer 'yes' (checked) or 'no' (not checked) on a simple yes/no question.
In short, you can check the box to indicate yes and uncheck to no.
l4 Steps to insert a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel
1. Open your file in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Head to the Insert tab, and click the Forms button in the ribbon.Select Check Box, and there will appear a cross.
3. Hold on the left button on your mouse and drag to create a check box in the desired position.
4. Now you can change its name as needed and click to check it.
The above is how we can insert a box with check mark in WPS Office Excel. To explore more operations regarding check box and WPS Spreadsheet, please visit WPS Academy and click to check more other free tutorials.
For certain tasks, you can insert checkbox in WPS Spreadsheet by making a checklist for your task or daily chores. Making a checklist could be helpful for making inventories, schedules, or simply running through a number of stuff in order. If you don't know how to insert checkbox in excel, just go to WPS Academy, where you can find free detailed instructions.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)